Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I was just hired for the best job in the world!

Okay, not the best, because that would be being a wife and mother, but the second best. I'm a toy tester! When I told the kids about my new job, they were in awe, said it was the best job in the world, and the 9-year-old boy said pensively, "Mom, if you didn't have such a good blog, this never would have happened." Probably one of my favorite comments about my blog...EVER!

About two weeks ago we received our first toy. Check out the look of expectation on the 3-year-old's face as the 14-year-old girl opens the box...


Here, we have the twins looking on as the said 3-year-old boy zooms his new toy around the sentimental ceramic talavera fruit dish on our dining room table...


To see what we got and what I thought about it, come next door to my review blog by clicking HERE. Thank you!

If you liked this post and would like to join me here on a regular basis via email or other reader, please...
Subscribe

(You'll be helping to pay for at least one of the nine kid's college tuition.)
OR... bookmark or share this post by clicking the "Add This" button below... Thank you for your visit!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats, Jen! How much are you getting paid?

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Kristin, I just get to keep the toy, which is good enough for the kids!

CompleteLee Blogger said...

Very fun! I can see how that job would go over well with the kids!