Monday, March 29, 2010

Homemaker Monday

Today, unfortunately, I have no Homemaker Monday post for you. I'm getting ready to go out of town, and besides, yesterday I was sick with nausea and a fever. :( I'm much better now, though, but still, no post for you.

However, since I know many of you have ever-so-faithfully written up a post especially for Homemaker Monday, here's MckLinky! Thank you so much!





On 365 Days of TV-Free Toddler Time today:
It's Cereal and Pipe Cleaner Time! Click the pic to see.




On life in mexico {and other places} a picture a day today:
{a bonfire}

5 comments:

Java said...

Hope you feel better and have a great Monday!

singlemormonchick said...

safe travel!

Jenn said...

Have a great trip and hopefully you'll feel better soon!

BarbaraJo said...

Where are you going? I think I will be the only one left in town...with kids to entertain! Fun for me! I am glad you are feeling better.

Brian + Cheryl B. said...

Good luck getting the newest grandchild back out of your mom's arms ;-p At least, that's where I bet your headed.

Will the 20 year old get to see her new sibling too?

Now, about John .... was he such a wonderful conversationailist when he got home, that you got little to no sleep and thus ran a fever and felt yucky? o;-p

Hope your trip flows smoothly, and remember to bring good chocolate home with you ;-p