Friday, April 29, 2011

Images From a Day at the Swimming Hole...

Which is your favorite?

There was four-wheeling...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

(Notice the look of surprise on the 11-year-old boy's face, shocked that they are in reality going to let him drive.)

Photobucket

There was floating...

Photobucket

There was clinging on for dear life...

Photobucket

There was swinging from the rope swing...

Photobucket

But there was also letting go the rope swing too soon and landing with your face on the cement...

Photobucket
Photobucket

(It really could have been a lot worse.)

There was laughing...

Photobucket

(Incidentally, it is so easy to get teenagers to smile by saying, "Tell me about your favorite boy! (or girl).)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

There was not so much laughing...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

There was fashion...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

But most of all there was just hangin' out....

Photobucket

Thanks, BJ, for your inspiration! I'm so glad we're friends!

P.S. I' finally getting skinnier!
See how I'm doing it HERE! :)

10 comments:

Jessica Tucker said...

Looks like a it was a really fun day

Anonymous said...

I miiss your family! can`t wait till wed.!
-Andrea!

alessandra said...

Aww beautiful post and pictures and day, sorry for the accident though.

Unknown said...

I think there will be a lot of jealous people knowing you are in a place warm enough to swim outside already!!! Fun day.

BarbaraJo said...

Jen those all turned out amazing! You are so talented. We have a fun week hanging out with you and your kids!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

BJ, my favorite by far is the last one. She is so precious!

Edie Mindell said...

I can't seem to choose one favorite because all of the pictures are my favorites. Beautiful pictures and a good and fun day for all of you.:-)

Jan Messali said...

This looks like a great day! When I saw the first picture I thought, this is definitely my favorite. it's an awesome picture of brotherly love. Then I decided 'floating' was pretty cool - love how this was taken from directly above. Wait, maybe the skinned nose picture is my fav- the face he's making tells the whole story! (I'm glad he's ok)... awwww, the adorable baby with bling ... I just can't pick a favorite. :)

Carla said...

On this uncommon chilly day, a nice warm dip sounds great. What wonderful pictures!

Brian + Cheryl B. said...

Hi Jen :-) Your friend BJ looks like she was dressed for the Royal Wedding, not the ole swimming hole. ;-p. Your pictures showed fun family time. So-o precious!