Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just "like" this video on Youtube to help find a cure....

Yesterday my sister sent me an email asking for your help. I told her that my readers are wonderful and we could count on them, so here goes...

We'll call this boy John...

Photobucket

John is a friend of my sister, who works as a scientist to help find a treatment for his disease. John has pachyonychia congenita, a rare disease in which blisters and callouses form on the palms and soles of the feet. As children like John get older and become heavier, these excruciating blisters become so debilitating that some will eventually need to resort to using a wheel chair.

You can help find a cure for this disease by liking the video below on Youtube and sharing it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Thank you in advance for your help. :)



No comments: